Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall is a Ball








This fall has been super busy! Thank goodness- because when we are busy time goes by faster! We are anxiously awaiting our new brother. I am due Jan. 1st. I have been Primary Pres. for a year now, it is a huge part of my life! We have over 100 sweet, wild children. We just finished our yearly Sunday program. Now I'm working on Christmas gifts and B-day gifts for next year ugh! John is a fabulous golfer, he has played in several golf tournaments this summer and fall. It makes me crazy, but I am so proud of him. He was chosen to play in a state tournament this week -UT AZ Shoot out in Salt Lake. AZ won. Whitney is in 7 dance classes, she is very talented. T.J. is playing tackle football. He loves it, and is good at it. John is one of the coaches. We all enjoy watching him! Emily just learned how to ride a 2 wheeler, I am realizing what a confident child she is! Alyssa is working on potty training..... We had a fun week end in Flagstaff last week end. I did lots of my Christmas shopping. Kind of early for that, but in a few weeks it will be hard for me to walk around. We love going to our Snowflake Lobo Football games on Friday nights. Life is simple and good!


1 comment:

  1. Lindy! Such cute pictures! It's so fun to see kids and decide who they look like. I am due the first week of November. I could have him the end of October of beginning of November. We are having a boy, #3. We are excited!

    ReplyDelete